Our Aging & Disability Resource Center (ADRC) provides easy access to programs and services including:
- Caregiver Support: Information, Assistance, Education, Counseling, Respite, and Supplemental Services.
- Home & Community Based Services: In home services and care coordination to help older and disabled individuals remain in their homes.
- Insurance Counseling: Counseling, advocacy, and help with Medicare, Medicaid, Prescription coverage, Long-Term Care, and Medicare Fraud.
- Legal Services: Legal assistance with powers of appointment, access to public benefits, housing, and healthcare. (must be 60 years of age or older)
- Nutrition: Nutritious meals either delivered at home or in a congregate setting.
- Ombudsman Services: Information and advocacy for residents of long-term care facilities and family members.
- Prescription Assistance: Assistance to obtain free or low cost prescription drugs from pharmaceutical companies.
- Senior Employment: A paid training program to help strengthen and improve skill set to secure gainful employment. [age requirement]
Volunteer opportunities are available.
Education presentations are available to public, civic, and professional groups free of charge.